Get the course STYLIZED CHARACTERS FOR FREELANCE PROJECTS – 21 Draw free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
Create a complete line-up of stylized characters for a freelance project and discover the dos and don’ts of working with clients.
EXPLORE THE COURSE
What you’ll learn
- Work effectively with clients, from price setting to file sharing
- Identify your target audience and develop a style that best suits them
- Discover Maria’s coloring methods in Adobe Photoshop
- Develop the core features of your style and replicate it with other characters
- Understand the importance of visual communication and how it relates to illustration style
- Draw a range of characters in one style: children, adults, older people and animals
- Create a style bible for you and your team
Are you excited at the thought of drawing for a living, being paid to do what you really love?
While it is definitely thrilling, being a freelance artist involves A LOT more than just drawing. All the various responsibilities that come with being your own boss, such as pricing, client communication, and review rounds can have a big effect on the final artwork, time involved and even your income! The practical aspects of working with clients can often be overwhelming for those starting out, but it doesn’t have to be for you.
In this course, you’ll discover the workflow of a professional freelance artist, Maria Malandrino, who has worked on a host of various art projects throughout her career. She will share with you how to structure your workflow, deal with clients, create an art style for a brief, write up a contract and more. PLUS she will also walk you through an entire character design from start to finish just as if it was a real-life project for an actual client!
Learn her thought process, tips for boosting creativity, the stages of production and in-depth character stylization. This course sheds light on the daily routine of a freelance artist, with the aim of helping you find your own path as a professional in this industry.
Sales Page: _www.21-draw.com/course/stylized-characters-for-freelance-projects