Get the course PAINTING PORTRAITS IN PROCREATE – 21 Draw free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
Discover the secrets and shortcuts used by the pros to create amazing digital portraits of your own!
EXPLORE THE COURSE
What you’ll learn
- Use shapes to break down and understand your reference image
- Tips for drawing a good initial sketch
- Make your subject look 3D using shadows and highlights
- Become confident in using the color wheel and selecting colors
- Techniques for painting realistic skin, eyes, nose and lips
- Paint hair and eyebrows that look natural
- Add vibrancy to your painting, avoiding a dull look
- Create a polished, beautiful portrait with no visible line art
Do you want to learn how to create awesome digital portraits and get better at drawing faces? Are you looking to understand how to blend skin tones, paint realistic-looking hair, make your character look three-dimensional, and draw facial features, like eyes, lips, and noses? Are you hungry for this knowledge but just don’t know where to start?
If so, then this course is 100% for you!! Welcome to ‘Painting Portraits in Procreate’! (or similar software) 😉
Professional artist, Ginevra, passes on the best advice and tips she’s gathered over the years working as a digital portrait artist, carefully explaining to you the steps involved in transforming a blank canvas into a stunning portrait.
Ginevra demystifies the whole process, showing you exactly how to construct your drawing from basic shapes, use guides to sketch out the rough line art, and build up color to create realistic-looking features with depth. Under her guidance and direction, you’ll discover how easy painting portraits can be!
By the end of the course, you’ll feel much more confident in your artistic abilities. With a brand-new skillset under your belt, you can look forward to creating gorgeous portraits that you’ll be proud to call your own!
Sales Page: _www.21-draw.com/course/portraits-in-procreate