Get the course FUNDAMENTALS OF DRAWING – 21 Draw free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
Join Maria as she explains and demonstrates the foundational principles of drawing that every artist needs to know!
EXPLORE THE COURSE
What you’ll learn
- The Loomis method for drawing proportions of the face
- Structure of the body’s anatomy using grids
- How to draw hands correctly
- Use the dot method to draw difficult body parts
- Understand the theory of perspective: the five different point perspectives
- Discover the essential aspects of gesture drawing, eg: Line of Action, Weight
- Turn complex shapes into basic blocks
- Draw realistic looking clothes on the body
- Give your character’s movement and flow with the directional axis
If you are new to drawing this is the must-have course to start your art journey!
In these 19 value-packed tutorials, Maria introduces you to the foundational principles of drawing that are essential for every artist (or aspiring artist) to know, including anatomy, perspective and figure drawing.
Whether you are a beginner and just entering the world of art, or if you already have years of experience and want to brush up on the fundamentals, this course is for you! You can expect a good mix of theory and practical demonstrations by watching as she applies the theory to real life illustrations.
By the way, did you know that going to art school is not a must in order to become an incredible artist? Maria shares some of her personal artistic journey, having switched careers to pursue art, and gives you the encouragement to start out and keep practicing in order to see growth. It’s never too late to start!
There’s so much in store for you. Let’s dive in!
Sales Page: _www.21-draw.com/course/fundamentals-of-drawing