Get the course Drawing & Coloring Anime-Style Characters – Coloso free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
- Total 22 videos Get exclusive tips and insights from Illustrator Chyan throughout 22 online videos.
- Basic Level Requires a basic understanding of Photoshop.
Capture a wider variety of tones using color composition techniques found in anime-style illustrations.
Have you already learned the basics of art theory but are still having difficulty applying them when creating your own work?
Learn the basics of creating detailed work and applying them by drawing hair & pleated clothes, capturing character gaze, and arranging multiple characters.
You’ll also practice anime-style color composition and screen design to learn how to achieve different tones even when altering the same drawing.
The Secret to Trendy Anime Color Composition
Learn how to use color to set different tones and atmospheres commonly used in anime illustrations. Additionally, you’ll learn how to increase density with color composition and boundary colors often used in other illustration styles.
Create Portrait Illustrations & Full Illustrations
Discover the differences between ‘a “full illustration’ and “portrait illustration.” This is important for those who work as an original artist or as an illustrator for games. You will also learn design and working methods for each form of illustration.
Find Out How to Utilize Lectures and Self-Study Tips
Chyan explains, not only how to find valuable knowledge and materials, solve problems, and practice drawing, but also provides guidelines for getting the most out of lectures and providing self-feedback, so that you can do things on your own.
- Fast Learning & Theory Application Get a brief look into human anatomy and express movement through frequently used body types, skeletons, and muscles. Then apply facial expressions, hair, clothing, and pleats that fit the character’s personality and overall concept.
- Kick Your Drawings Up a Notch Learn how to handle character gazes, arrange multiple characters, link three-dimensional objects, and set up characters in a simple space to create more dynamic anime illustrations.
- A Silhouette’s Influence On a Character’s Image Understand how to select a silhouette, depending on the concept you want to implement. You’ll compose a rough image based on the character silhouette, and then try your hand at expressing detailed postures.
- How to Select a Light & Color Palette Examine the characteristics of soft light, hard light, daylight, reflected light, and color schemes often found in anime, and learn the secret to combining border colors with other colors to increase density and level of completion without adding too many extra touches.
- Screen Design For Varying Tones Learn commonly used compositions for cute, calm, and glamorous concepts. Understand how to achieve good balance, and create movement, coloring, and screen compositions that elicit each tone as best as possible.
- How to Practice Drawing Effectively Learn why certain materials are used, develop your knowledge of different materials, and how to objectively view your own drawings and establish a direction and plan for self-study in the future.
Sales Page: _coloso.us/illust_webtoon/illustrator_chyan_us