Get the course DRAW A CARTOON PIN-UP (FOLLOW-ALONG CLASS) – 21 Draw free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
Learn to draw a Marilyn Monroe pin-up in a stylized manner from photo references.
EXPLORE THE COURSE
What you’ll learn
- How to use photo references & transform them into cartoony proportions
- How to draw a stylized basic structure of the female anatomy
- How to clean up your sketch so that you can use it as lineart
- How to color with a digital drawing software step-by-step
- How to lay your flat colors, adding shadows and lights to add volume
Curious how the pros go about drawing gorgeous pin-up illustrations that look so clean and elegant? Well, follow along with French artist, Emilie Decrock, and find out how!
Pin-ups are a timeless theme through the ages, eras and fashions and many things can be expressed through pin-up artwork, such as strength and fragility. For Emilie, pin-ups is one illustration style which she likes to use in her artistic expression, including revisiting portraits of great female figures, like Marilyn Monroe, Dita von Teese, Audrey Hepburn, Betty Page, etc.
In this course, you’ll discover the methods and techniques Emilie uses to draw a lovely pin-up from start to finish. Learn from a pro how to find inspiring references, choose pleasing color palettes, adjust your sketch with Photoshop tools, improve the character’s resemblance and all the other steps along the way!
Sales Page: _www.21-draw.com/course/drawing-cartoon-pin-ups