No copyrighted files are uploaded, hosted, or transmitted by this site or our servers.
Plain-text Links are generated by the site’s users and point to external platforms or free file hosts such as Mega.nz or Google Drive. In this way, GFXLeaks operates as an indexing service or search engine and nothing more.
The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users.
You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
GFXLeaks is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on GFXLeaks.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
– You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including where it is hosted or a valid, working, downloadable link of the infringing material.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice with page links (URL) to the following email address: admin (at) gfxleaks.com.
Please allow 2-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
However, you are better off sending these notices to the file host themselves, since we do not actually host your files and it is not always possible for us to remove the infringing material on these platforms. Thank you for your understanding.