Get the course Body Mechanics – Animation Mentor free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
Animate Realistic Character Movement
Learn how to animate bipedal characters in our Body Mechanics course. Understand how the anatomy of your characters affects their physical movement, and use proper timing and spacing to make that movement believable. You’ll use these skills to create a polished, full body walk.
LEARN THE PRINCIPLES BEHIND COMPLEX MOVEMENT
MAKE THE NEXT MOVE IN YOUR CHARACTER ANIMATION CAREER
In the Body Mechanics animation course, dive deep into the physicality of animating bipeds, including full body walks. Begin by honing your observational skills and understanding of human anatomy in relation to posing and mechanics. Once you understand the source of realistic motion, you’ll learn how timing and spacing choices can take your animation from realistic to stylized. Finally, add polish and shine to your animation.
Skills You Need Before You Start
This character animation course requires you to have a working understanding of, and experience with, Autodesk Maya software.
What You’ll Learn
Now that you have the basics down, it’s time to focus on Body Mechanics. In this course you will:
- Use anatomy and physiology to animate a convincing full body walk cycle
- Learn and explore different animation workflows, adapting them to more complex characters and ideas
- Animate a biped character using proper mechanics to maintain the relationships between the hips, chest, head, and limbs
- Explore physicality by adding personality and character to your animation, integrating key storytelling components in each shot
- Film clear video reference, study the source of realistic motion, and learn where to deviate in your animation in order to further your story
Sales Page: _www.animationmentor.com/animation-program/body-mechanics