Get the course Blender Secrets Ebook – Gumroad free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
Tired of watching hour-long tutorials to find a simple answer? These tips and mini-tutorials will improve your Blender workflow in no time, with 1869 pages featuring 608 short step-by-step tutorials for Blender 2.8, 2.9 and 3.0. This consists of 1 PDF file with a convenient searchable index.
Why should you get it?
- All future updates are free for customers! It will only get bigger and better.
- Short, step-by-step tutorials.
- Based on 1-minute video tutorials enjoyed by more than 285.000 followers on Instagram.
- Additional steps and tips that couldn’t fit in the short videos.
- Read and learn at your own pace.
- For beginners and pros, there’s definitely something you didn’t know about yet!
- “I can’t believe in all these years I didn’t know this” is a reaction the tutorials often get.
- 1869 pages (and more on the way!)
- 608 blender topics / short tutorials (and more on the way!)
- New Bonus: 773 short videos (as seen on my social channels, now all in one convenient archive for you to download).
Who should read this book?
- You like short, to-the-point tutorials.
- You want to learn efficiently so you can spend more time creating!
- Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you will learn new things for sure
Jan van den Hemel is a freelance video creator who makes a living producing motion graphics in Blender, previously a freelance motion graphics and 3D artist, and now working full time on Blender Secrets. Working professionally in Blender pushes him to learn real-world solutions every day.
Sales Page: _blendersecrets.gumroad.com/l/IxofeY