Get the course Anime-Style Background Design – Coloso free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
- Total 8 videos Get exclusive tips and insights from Illustrator Luc throughout 8 online videos.
- Basic Level Perfect for those with a basic proficiency in drawing who want to start learning background design.
Master the art of drawing atmospheric anime-style backgrounds with immersive perspectives.
Do you want to make captivating backgrounds that embody ambiance and emotion within a scene?
Learn how to understand visual flow so you can incorporate angles and ratios to frame your backgrounds and use perspective grids.
Learn the Logic Behind Composing Artwork
Your main goal when creating artwork is to show what you intended to show. Every placement has a reason and plays a role within the artwork that helps guide the audience’s vision smoothly, so their eyes move throughout the artwork the way you planned.
Take Control of Your Perspective
Understand the gimmicks of perspective and apply them to your artwork. The ideal goal is to undo any bias or misunderstandings that people may have towards perspective drawings and use them to their full advantage with more freedom.
Layout With Leeway
Learn how to freely compose illustrations the way you intend them to look. Draw with freedom, and apply the appropriate fundamentals only for necessary areas. Your drawings will have the visual flow you want.
SECTION 01. OT
- Introducing your instructor
- What you will learn
- Helpful websites and software programs
SECTION 02. Composition
2. Object Placement
- Determine where the drawing’s “focal point” is located
- Using lines and objects to direct attention to a focal point
- Creating empty spaces with a purpose
- Rhythmic object placements
3. Different Composition Guides
- Rule of Thirds
- Center composition
- Golden ratio
4. Frames and Orientation
- Vertical and horizontal frames
- Edges and borders
- Ways to frame your drawings
SECTION 03. Perspective
5. Perspective is simpler than you think!
- What is eye level
- What is a vanishing point
- Determine the perspective lines
- Finding the right perspective for your drawing
6. Perspective Variations
- Multiple”point” perspectives
- Vertical angles
- Field of view: wide-angle or telephoto?
SECTION 04. Layout
7. Creating Space
- Zigzag arrangement
- Three-layer composition
- Overlaps and obstruction
8. How to Utilize Perspective When Creating an Illustration
- How to use perspective grids in Photoshop
- How to use perspective grids in Procreate
- When to obey/defy perspective rules
Sales Page: _coloso.us/illust_webtoon/illustrator-luc-us