Get the course Animation Fundamentals – Blender Studio free download links through Mega.nz and Google Drive.
Have you ever wanted to get started with character animation? Using Blender? Keep reading.
The animation team at Blender Animation Studio is producing a “learn by example” course that will gradually introduce you to the core principles of character animation, starting from a simple bouncing ball, all the way up to full-featured character acting.
Here is an overview of the training. Each topic will be presented as a walkthrough of a fully animated shot, where the animator will break down the key steps of the animation process. The source files for each step will be available along the video.
- Introduction to the training
- Principles of Animation
- Workflow and Terminology
- Bouncing Basics (Simple Bouncing Ball, Sideways Bouncing Ball)
- Drag And Follow Through, Single swing
- Creating Personality, Single jump
- Walking Biped, Walking vanilla
- Basic Body Mechanics, Jump
- Advanced Body Mechanics, Weight shift
- Character Pantomime, Walking
- Character Acting
- This is an ever-expanding training, expect more chapters and examples to be added in the future!
Sales Page: _https://studio.blender.org/training/animation-fundamentals/